Outbreaks and emergenciesEmergencies »Cholera »Food insecurity and famine »Nigeria »South Sudan »Syrian Arab Republic »Yemen »
"I envision a world in which everyone can live healthy, productive lives, regardless of who they are or where they live."
What we do
Health emergencies programme
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Antibiotic resistance
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Global Ministerial Conference on Ending TB in the Sustainable Development Era
- Health and Climate Change at COP23
- World Antibiotic Awareness Week 2017
- 4th special session of the Executive Board
Sustainable Development Goals
Tweets from WHO
"Globally, nearly 1/3 of people suffer from as a result of malnutrition: wasting, stunting, vitamin and mineral deficiency, overweight or obesity and diet-related non-communicable diseases."